Revenue Analytics has an immediate need to hire an Associate Software Engineer for our Data Engineering Group. We offer competitive base salary, bonus incentive, full benefits, 401K + match and a defined career path!
Revenue Analytics assists global organizations in bringing science and discipline to decisions that impact revenue. We work with clients to develop and refine their Revenue Management capabilities, thus improving decisions related to pricing, discounting, promotions and inventory allocation.
Our typical client sees a revenue gain of 2-7% with virtually no increase in cost. Our principals have successfully facilitated more than 100 previous clients uncovering over $10 billion in additional revenues.
- Perform data analysis to uncover revenue opportunities for our clients
- Design and create multiple data stores for client data
- Participate in all aspects of data management and modeling on our client delivery projects
- Responsible for following established best practices for data modeling within information areas across the enterprise, including data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using industry standard data modeling methods and processes
- Follow established data warehouse naming standards, policies and procedures for the creation of databases and data models
- Master’s in an information sciences or engineering field
- Experience in database engineering and data modeling via internships or consulting
- Fluency in a 4G language such as Java, C++, or C#/.net
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems, SHELL and PERL programming
- Familiarity with a relational database (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, or SQLServer) or SQL stored procedure programming
- Ability to structure and analyze large data sets using SQL
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 25%
The ideal candidate will have …
- Experience in the travel, hospitality, and/or automotive industries
- Creative approach to problem solving and solution design
- Data mining and reporting expertise, including 3rd party tools like SAS or R
- Work well in a team-oriented environment managing multiple priorities, following a project plan and meeting project delivery dates.
- Highly organized individual with excellent decision making, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
Benefits & Compensation
To attract top talent, Revenue Analytics offers a competitive base salary and variable compensation plan:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401 K + Match
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Vacation + 7 Paid Holidays
- Company issued smart phone and laptop