Revenue Analytics has an immediate need to hire a Strategy Consultant for our Strategy Consulting Group. We offer a competitive base salary, 15% -20% bonus incentive, full benefits, 401(k) + match and a defined career path!
Revenue Analytics, an established Atlanta-based Management Consulting firm, uses sophisticated analytics to provide insights into customer behavior to improve decisions in pricing, discounting, promotions and inventory allocation. We turn these insights into actionable pricing and Revenue Management strategies giving our clients a competitive advantage delivering, on average, a 2-7% revenue gain. Our clients consist of Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries including Hospitality, Consumer Products & Goods, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, and Specialty Services.
Strategy Consultants play a key role in client engagements. You will be a part of a tight-knit project team that consists of diverse backgrounds that balance business, mathematical and technical skills. If you enjoy working with highly skilled, energetic and intellectually curious people and want to apply rigorous analytics to business problems, we’d like to talk to you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-motivated personality that will thrive in a culture of growth, opportunity and fun, then look no further!
- Collaborate on cross-functional project teams to develop high-impact client solutions
- Lead project work streams and development of client deliverables
- Perform intensive data analysis to identify business insights and quantify revenue uplift
- Create metrics to measure performance in improving decisions
- Participate in client working sessions to analyze current business state and assess analytical maturity
- Translate detailed data analysis into actionable recommendations for enhancing analytical capabilities
- Develop client communication materials (presentations, reports, and status updates) and present to a diverse audience of key stakeholders, from business analysts to senior executives
- Lead testing and change management work streams to guarantee user adoption of new Revenue Management solutions
- Manage client expectations and strengthen client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials (Engineering, Economics, or Business preferred)
- 2+ years of client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- Creative analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other data analysis tools
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to apply rigorous analytics to business problems
To attract top talent, we provide highly competitive salaries and benefits and offer substantial incentive compensation in the form of variable compensation and bonuses.
- Competitive base + variable compensation
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- Life insurance, long and short term disability coverage
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation, 6 national holidays, 5 days off for Winter Break and sick time