Revenue Analytics has an immediate need to hire a Director for our Strategy Consulting Group. This is an established, well-defined position with a partner track in place. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus incentive of 20%-30%, full benefits, 401(k) + match and defined career path!
Revenue Analytics assists global organizations in bringing science and discipline to decisions that impact revenue. We work with clients to develop and refine their Revenue Management capabilities, thus improving decisions related to pricing, discounting, promotions and inventory allocation.
As a member of the Revenue Analytics Team, you will be part of a dynamic, growth organization dedicated to helping our clients optimize the price and availability of their products. Our Director, Strategy Consulting will play a key role in client engagements. He/she will manage client relationships and lead a team of Strategy and Operations Research Consultants, engineer and refine business processes, perform intensive data analysis, construct large-scale solutions, and interface with clients to identify key issues and develop and explain recommendations.
- Manage client relationships and expectations; ensure client satisfaction with all project work and deliverables
- Lead project teams in all aspects of the project, including both strategic and technical work streams
- Facilitate working sessions with clients to identify and analyze complex business problems and opportunities to drive revenue gains
- Create client deliverables (presentations, reports, and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to front-line workers
- Direct and review data analysis to identify and quantify revenue opportunities
- Develop solutions, including:
o Revenue Management and pricing strategies
o Business process enhancements
o Analytical capabilities and tools
- Support sales efforts with new business and continued work with existing clients
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree
- 7+ years of experience applying analytics to business problems in areas such as Pricing, Revenue Management, Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory Management or Customer Relationship Management
- 4+ years of relevant experience working for a Management Consulting Firm
- 2+ years of Management experience in a leadership role
- Ability to relate to senior client executives in defining relevant strategies and tactics
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple diverse projects and teams
- Creative analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience in Pricing and Revenue Management
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated personality that will thrive in a culture of growth, opportunity & fun
To attract top talent, we provide highly competitive salaries and benefits and offer substantial incentive compensation in the form of variable compensation and bonuses.
- Competitive base + variable compensation
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- Life insurance, long and short term disability coverage
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation, 6 national holidays, 5 days off for Winter Break and sick time